Friday, August 14, 2009

Home Ownership

A few days ago I noticed that my bathroom sink stopper had broken free from the pin that held it to the thing that makes it go up and down. Naturally I called our building super.
Well, he called me at work to report that the whole pipe underneath the sink had rotted to an alarming degree. So what looked like a small problem would actually cost about $500.
This is my 12th year as a condo-owner, so I'm hardened to to home-repair prices, but I thought it was a great opportunity to use some of my clip art from the 1920s and 30s.








2 comments:

Chuckbert said...

At least you didn't use pictures of modern plumbing practices. That would have been a CRACK up!

ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

Colleen said...

Chuck, I think you need a vacation.